Where does the money go?
All Nam Et-Phou Louey NPA ecotours are a not-for-profit ventures and all earnings are reinvested back into the ecotourism and other conservation projects. Please see the cost breakdown example, if 2 persons visit the Nam Nern Night Safari:
|Nam Et-Phou Louey NPA Ecotour Rates*
*All rates are per person.
|Clients per group:||1 client||2 clients||3 clients||4 clients & More|
|Nam Nern Night Safari 24h
||1 800 000 LAK||1 300 000 LAK/Pers.||1 200 000 LAK/Pers.||Same as 3 clients|
|The Nests 2 Days||2 200 000 LAK||1 500 000 LAK/Pers.||1 200 000 LAK/Pers.||Same as 3 clients|
|The Nests 3 Days||3 500 000 LAK||2 300 000 LAK/Pers.||2 000 000 LAK/Pers.||1 700 000 LAK/Pers.|
|Cloud Forest Climb 4 days||4 800 000 LAK||3 000 000 LAK/Pers.||2 500 000 LAK/Pers.||2 000 000 LAK/Pers.|
|Cloud Forest Climb 5 days||5 500 000 LAK||3 500 000 LAK/Pers.||3 000 000 LAK/Pers.||2 500 000 LAK/Pers.|
Special rates and extras:
- Private group surcharge – additional 1’500’000 Kip/per group
- Accomodation privacy surcharge – additional 300’000 Kip/per person
- Lao Nationals, discount of 200’000 Kip/per person
- Children rate:
Ages 1-5: Free of charge
Ages 6-10: 25% discount /person
Ages 10 and above: Full price
- Rates include the park entrance fee, the village development fund and wildlife sighting bonus fee, boats, food and water, guides, accommodation
- Rates do not include transportation costs to the Nam Nern Night Safari village where the tour starts (transportation is included for all trekking tours)
- No extra fees for seeing tigers or any other wildlife. This is included in your fee.
The way of payment: Please pay in Lao Kip only when you arrive at NEPL directly to our local guide and/or manager. Please do not pay using other currencies as we do not have a convenient place to exchange money. There is no ATM machine in the village so please prepare the necessery amount in advance.
Payment must be done before the tour start. We can’t accept late payments as most of the money is paid directly to the villagers immediately after the tour. This is a not-for-profit venture.